Our Kamjet RRR has been brought to India in technical association with M/s NLB Corp, USA.
With our water jetting system, you can remove pavement or runway rubber faster & more thoroughly than with abrasive methods, without damaging pavements.
1. Completely remove coating, membranes, thermal epoxies and rubber build up even from grooved pavement.
2. Leaves concrete & asphalt undamaged.
3. Create a stronger bond for re-striping.
4. Eliminates dust & debris, using vacuum recovery.
5. Save labour, since fewer operators are needed.
6. Won't expose personnel or the environment to abrasive media and chemicals.
The Kamjet RRR delivers ultra-high water pressure of up to 40,000 psi or 2800 bar in systems that meet a wide range of customer needs, for higher productivity and low operating costs.
Chassis Mounted Runway Rubber Removing Jetting Equipment